Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kelsey Wiseman - favorite movie

One of the movies on the top of my list of favorites is Top Gun. The volleyball scene made my life complete because this was back when Tom Cruise was still good looking and not crazy. I love this movie because the quotes and songs can be applied to everyday life. For example, "Hey, can I have some of your french fries?" "That's a negative ghostrider." But seriously, this movie has all the components of a timeless film: the love story between Maverick and Charlie, the comedic exchanges with Goose, and the competition of the Top Gun academy. While the ending is somewhat predictable, the viewer suffers serious heartbreak following the tragic loss of the most lovable character. It's one of those movies where I hope that part changes everytime I watch it. The only downside of this movie is that the volleyball scene is not longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment